Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jan. 3rd, 2013

Today I went to a diner with my father and my friend Paul. My Uncle George was supposed to show up but I guess he was working late at Sask Sower. At the diner (which is the Mercury in Regina) I absolutely stuffed myself! For the main coarse I had chicken fingers and fries with a whole whack of ketchup. For dessert I had the    
absolutely scrumptious lemon pie, and to top it all off I drank a refreshing cup of cocoa. So that was fun; anyways, after that we all went to London Drugs to pick up some photos... but that's not all we found there...  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that any hat could be as annoying as the sorting hat (I don't count watermelons, they are not really hats, even when they are worn as one) but this one really is relentless.

    ReplyDelete